Oval Plates-or Platters

    I don't usually have luck at the thrift store, but when I stopped in last week I found four vintage oval plates, or maybe they would be called platters.

    They look like restaurant ware that you might find in an old diner, but I'm not really sure. I love that they are oval and have a simple grey band around the edge. 

    The marking on the back says 'Steelite Made in England" and they are fairly heavy. Would these be ironstone or china? Whatever they are, I think they were a good deal at $1.99 each, and I'm happy to add them to my dish collection.

    I'm sharing with...
     Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm

Post Title

Oval Plates-or Platters

Post URL


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List