Met. Monday & Sunday Favs - Mini Kitchen Redo



    Thank you Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch for inviting me to link my Sunday Favorites post with Metamorphosis Monday. Be sure to visit her and find a list of all the fabulous posts.



    Thanks to Chari @ Happy To Design for hosting this special Sunday event. This is our chance to see an older post that we may have missed or one that we would like to see again. Be sure to visit her blog to see everyone that is participating. There have been some incredible posts and you really don't want to miss any of them.

    Today I am showing the repost of my Mini Kitchen Redo. This was one of the first posts I did. If you have seen this, please forgive, if not I think this shows that even a very mini kitchen redo can make a huge difference.

    When we moved in we had the basic builder bland kitchen. White walls, white appliances, white sink, beige formica counters and blonde maple cabinets. The first thing I did was paint the walls a deep chocolate brown. At least you could see the cabinets now.




    Next I polished the cabinets with a dark paste wax. Added hardware, undercounter lights, stainless sink and new faucet. The granite remnant was a fabulous gift. We added some extra width to the counter and put corbels underneath. Granite remnant - Huge Upgrade. I love how the granite pulled the whole kitchen together and gives it a polished look.



    A few different accessories and this is how it looks today. I just love it.




    Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my kitchen. I look forward to your visits and hope you'll come back soon.



Post Title

Met. Monday & Sunday Favs - Mini Kitchen Redo


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/05/met-monday-sunday-favs-mini-kitchen.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List