Tablescape & Thrifty Thursday - Chinese Anyone



    Once again I am doing a double post for Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch. Be sure to go by her blog to see all the gorgeous tablescapes everyone has to show us.

    I am also participating in Thrifty Thursday hosted by Leigh @ Tales from Bloggeritaville. You will definitely want to visit her blog also to see all the fabulous thrifty items everyone has found this week.

    My tablescape today is for Chinese Take-out. I thought it would be fun to set the mood even if it was take-out.



    For the centerpiece I am using an orchid, the Geisha figurine from GW was $2.00 and a votive candle holder also from GW was $1.00.



    A view of the entire table. The tablecloth is also from GW and was $3.00.



    For each place setting I am using the wicker placemats I've had for years, Churchill Blue Willow plates from GW cost $1.00 ea., tea cups from GW were $.25 ea., goblet glasses from GW were $1.00 ea, and the rice bowls from GW were $.75 each. Light blue napkins and my everyday silverware complete the setting.



    A closer view of each placesetting.



    I love the different patterns on the rice bowls. Each one is so pretty by itself.










    A final look at the entire tablescape.

    Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate it and always look forward to you stopping by. I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for your loving and inspirational comments you left on my "Miracle" post. I am so humbled by the Lords Grace and inspired by your Praise for His name. Thank you.



Post Title

Tablescape & Thrifty Thursday - Chinese Anyone


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/05/tablescape-thrifty-thursday-chinese.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List