Cloche Party Just One Week Away-Sneak Peek



    I am so excited, just one week from today is our next "Cloche Party". Next Friday the 11th of Sept. is the big day. Now I know many of you have already been creating fabulous eye candy for us all to drool over. Just a few reminders that you don't have to have a cloche. You can use an apothecary jar, birdcage, large vase or whatever you want that you can decorate inside. That's the whole idea and what makes it such fun is that everyone has so many different kinds of containers and such creativity that it just boggles your mind.

    I wanted to do a little fall decorating in my birdie/bell cloche, but I didn't want the yellow and orange colors, so I cut some leaves off the purple plum tree in the backyard, used a cream colored pumpkin and some gourds and fall leaves from the Dollar Tree and spray painted them with some gold paint I already had.


    The gold paint made the plastic gourd all bumpy. I thought that was neat.


    I put one of the small pumpkins that I spray painted in with this arrangement and left the plastic cream pumpkin like it was.


    The ceramic pumpkins sitting on the buffet also came from the Dollar Tree. I like the look of the arrangement. I stuck a couple of feathers in the arrangement also.


    You don't have to spend a lot of money to make something that's really fun and decorative. This same arrangement would have worked great for an apothecary jar or vase. Use your imagination and have some fun. I just can't wait to see what all you guys come up with.

Post Title

Cloche Party Just One Week Away-Sneak Peek


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/cloche-party-just-one-week-away-sneak.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List