These are a few of my favourite things

    I'm joining in and sharing a few of my favourite things (besides my family of course!) Lots of pics, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Photo above: Sauble Beach, Ontario, Canada

    Beaches and George Strait~~ The name of my blog was inspired partly by these two, Blue Clear Sky (on a beautiful beach and a hit song by George Strait.)Leather furniture
    Photo above: I believe Pottery Barn or Ethan Allen???
    Photo above: PotteryBarn


    Photo above: Wrangler Home

    Farmhouse tables and Windsor chairs

    Photo above: Canadian Style at Home magazine

    Two Photos above: New Country for Ethan Allen

    White Slipcovers

    Photo above: Pottery Barn

    Quilts and quilting

    Photo above: LLBean NorthHaven Collection
    I've been having so much trouble loading pics in blogger lately. I wanted to share a few more, yes more, but I have to upload them in reverse order. I can only move pictures I have loaded up, not drag them further down in the post. Anyone have any tips? I used to be able to do it. (insert frustrated sigh here.)




    Cowboy Boots




    Photo above:1 Justin Apache boot, 2 unknown

    Jeans and a crisp white blouse
    Now, I certainly don't look like this in my jeans and crisp white blouse. But to me, this is my favourite look and favs to wear. And of course, crisp only lasts so long with my clumsy ways and my kids, but I'll take almost crisp and a snotty kiss from a kid any day.

    Photos above: Wrangler Jeans


    Photo above: Buffalo jeans and white blouse

    Denim jackets

    Timber Frame homes, especially lakeside
    Photo above: HGTV Dream Home'08


    Muskoka chairs, at home or at a lake


    Canoes and canoeing



    Rodeo, live and on t.v.
    Photo above: Dodge Rodeo Tour, Orangeville ~we were there.



    I was inspired to share a few of my favourite things by Annicole  at Our Suburban Cottage and I am linking to the party at Girly Stuff .
    Edited to add: I'm joining in at 320 Sycamore's My Favourite Things Party


Post Title

These are a few of my favourite things


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/these-are-few-of-my-favourite-things.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List