Reminder - Fall Cloche Party Sept. 11th






    Today I want to give you a view of one of my cloches that I have redone for the fall season just to get you in the mood for the "Fall Cloche Party" on Sept. 11th. A while back I changed some of the kitchen accessories around and filled my cute rooster cloche with a few small antique kitchen things.


    Here is a close look that you have all seen before.


    Well, a recent trip to the Dollar Tree and I found a few things to start doing a little fall decorating with, so I changed the cloche.


    This brings a small touch of fall to the corner vignette on the kitchen counter.


    Some feathers, moss, fall leaves and twigs, a pumpkin and a gourd and I have a whole new look.


    I really enjoy this rooster cloche, it looks wonderful with anything in it.


    So, get all of your Cloches and Apothecary Jars out and fill them with a little fall. Sept. 11th is the date, there has been some confusion for some reason, but it is the 11th of Sept. Be sure to grab the button below and place it on your sidebar and spread the word. Our first "Cloche Party" was such a fun event and this one will be too. You will definitely want to participate and to see what all everyone does with all their various containers. You'll be absolutely amazed at how creative everyone is.


    I can't wait to see you at the party. Thanks for coming by, I really appreciate it.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Reminder - Fall Cloche Party Sept. 11th


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/reminder-fall-cloche-party-sept-11th.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List