Easiest Brownies Ever-No Mixer No Bowl

    I have made this recipe for years and thought maybe I would share it with those that are like me and always in a hurry and don't want a lot of clean up. This whole recipe is done in one saucepan and then into the oven. How easy is that.

    You can see how moist these are. They are so good and a real fudgy brownie delight.


    I always cut mine in about 2 inch squares and place them in cupcake wrappers so they are really easy to pick up. There were a few eager waiting hands as I cut them. lol


    Stored in the cake "cloche" ( now you knew that I would get that in there didn't you? ) on the counter and it's amazing how fast they disappear. The grandchildren always look for them when they're here. My big kids too. lol


    Super easy recipe.


    Hope you enjoy. I love things that can be put together fast and something that everyone grabs and enjoys.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits. Don't forget the "Cloche Party" on Friday. I can't wait to see what you create. I will have Mr. Linky up on Thursday evening the 10th, so be sure to log in so everyone can find you.


    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Easiest Brownies Ever-No Mixer No Bowl


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/easiest-brownies-ever-no-mixer-no-bowl.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List