Tablescape Thursday - Yellow & Turquoise


    Yip-Skip!!! It's time for another Tablescape Thursday hosted by the gracious and lovely Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her blog to see the next fabulous tablescape she has done and a list of all the participants and their wonderful creations.

    Today I am using some of the wonderful gifts that I have received from one of the most fabulous bloggers in blogland. Liz from Rose Vignettes had a wonderful giveaway recently and she included the most wonderful treasures you've ever seen. I had such fun putting this table together using all of these precious and beautiful items.



    Look at this wonderful basket. It is the prettiest yellow and turquoise with the most adoreable polkadots and stripes. Filled with lemons, it makes a perfect centerpiece.



    Here you can see a glimpse of the gorgeous turquoise/yellow and white check pitcher she also included in this wonderful treasure box.



    Isn't this just the cutest basket you've ever seen. Look at the pretty turquoise handle, the yellow around the edge and the precious heart cut out of the side.



    And just look at this pitcher. Can you see the thin yellow line surrounding all of the wonderful turquoise checks? Love it.



    I've added a little birdhouse and my little girl figurine wearing a yellow dress and her turquoise hat, yellow and white flowers in the pitcher, and some shabby chic candlesticks with yellow candles.



    For each placesetting I have used my rattan mats and yellow and white dishes placed on a small yellow and white check tablecloth. Turquoise napkins I found at GW and my everyday flatware. ( I really need to find some new flatware.)



    The yellow dishes are Buttercup Federalist Ironstone that I found at GW several months ago.



    The salad plate is the famous Gibson (Gollum) dishes from Big Lots.



    I really enjoy these dishes, the color is so bright and cheery.



    The turquoise bubble stem I found on clearance at Pier 1 and the clear stem came from the Dollar Tree.



    Dollar Tree tealight holders with yellow candles for a little more ambience.



    There you have it. I love this color combination, and I love these wonderful new treasures.



    Also included in this fabulous gift box was this wonderful cookbook. I have been having a wonderful time reading through it and looking at all the pictures too. I can't wait to cook up a ton of things from this great cookbook.



    These two cherry kitchen towels were also in the box and they are the softest and nicest tea towels I have ever seen. I wonder if I hang them in the kitchen if I can tell the DH "don't touch". Thanks again Liz, this was such a thrill and I absolutely love everything.



    Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate the visit. Don't forget the "Fall Cloche Party" on the 11th of Sept. I hope you all join the party.

    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Yellow & Turquoise


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/tablescape-thursday-yellow-turquoise.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List