FALL CLOCHE PARTY - Hurray it's Here!!!


    I am so excited that our next "Cloche Party" has finally arrived. All of you guys always inspire me so much and I just can hardly wait to see what all you have created.

    My redoing of the cloches started in my kitchen. I have my favorite rooster cloche that I use there and so I thought I would give it a little bit of a fall look.


    I've already shown you most of what I've done. This just holds a few things from the Dollar Tree,but it give a little bit of a fall touch to the kitchen.


    This is really hard to photograph, but the cakestand and "cloche" that I found at the GW was the perfect place to add a few more items from the Dollar Tree.


    Another cloche was the perfect size to add a few fall flowers and small gourds to for a different touch. It is such fun to see what all can be done with these versatile pieces.


    I've already shown you this arrangement that I made for the buffet in the dining room. I really like the brown and cream tones.


    My chicken wire lantern cloche. I just left it with a candle and a few flowers. This one is also wonderful to decorate inside. I have some fantastic ideas for fall centerpieces.


    This one you've already seen too. Just a little fall decorating with Dollar Tree things for the buffet in the breakfast area that I use as a desk.


    Just a closer view.


    This one you've seen too since I have been reminding you so often of the party. Anyway, this is on an end table in the LR. An antique plate, a tusk, faberge egg and a antique magnifying glass. Just a bunch of random things, but fun to look at.


    This one I did to celebrate school starting and my great-grandson starting 1st grade. He was so excited to be a big boy. I used my mother's slate, an old Primer, a pair of glasses, a pocketbook for lunch money and an apple for the teacher. The Crayon box was also my mom's.


    Thank you all for joining this fun event and thank you so much for stopping by. I am so excited to go see all of your creations.

    Hugs, Marty

    Be sure to publish your post and then sign in to Mr. Linky below.


Post Title

FALL CLOCHE PARTY - Hurray it's Here!!!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-cloche-party-hurray-it-here.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List