Furniture Flip~ Pine Toy/Blanket Box

    Last week I painted my son's night table, and this solid pine toy/blanket box.


    Our youngest son J and I found this solid pine box with casters at a local garage sale. I like stained pine, but decided to paint it to sell it (I figured white paint would appeal to more buyers.)


    It had a hinged top, was made with nice thick pine and we got it for $10. I painted it with white Behr Paint and Primer In One that I had on hand.


    Stenciling ala Miss Mustard Seed would have been pretty, but since I wasn't keeping this piece I didn't want to put too much time into it. It sold the first day listed.



    I'm hoping this weekend that I can find some more pieces to paint. And yes, I'm keeping my eye out for a small end table for the right side of the leather sofa in the first picture.

    I'm linking up to some fun parties this week! Hope to 'see' you there!:



Post Title

Furniture Flip~ Pine Toy/Blanket Box


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/06/furniture-flip-pine-toyblanket-box.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List