Drop Cloth Projects

    I love creating with drop cloths! They are sturdy and affordable, and are a nice neutral that can be used for many projects.


    I love that you can throw them in the washing machine and for tough stains or to lighten them they can be bleached. I sewed this pleated drop cloth pillow, above, and added some strips and backing to the denim and whites pillow.

    My log cabin denim and whites pillow also uses drop cloth and is a favourite.

    Different drop cloth brands can give you a firmer or more relaxed fabric after washing. This pillow was created with a softer nubbier drop cloth. I love the wrinkles it gets.

    This drop cloth ruffled runner is on the little cupboard in our entry.
    We also have drop cloth curtains in our master bedroom (I hope to finish up that project this summer) and I used drop cloth fabric to create my Cowboy Christmas and Canadiana Christmas garland, Christmas wreath bow, and Christmas tree skirt.  I have other projects planned, and hope to get even more inspiration from Kristin's party! Hope to 'see' you there: BLOCKG PARTY at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia.



Post Title

Drop Cloth Projects


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/06/drop-cloth-projects.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List