Happy Father's Day

    I am very fortunate to have a lot of great Fathers in my life. My own dad, my father-in-law, my hubby, and my brothers and brothers-in-law, and adult nephews. Men of good character who are very kind and considerate to their children and families. Dads who work hard. Men who spend time with their children and extended families and are really good examples. Dads you can count on - gentle men every one of them. We truly are blessed.


    Today I visited my dad and brought him his favourite lunch and watched our dog Remington who had surgery this week. Hubby chose to spend his day up north with our boys (visiting his dad, a car show, and their favourite farm.)

    Wishing all the Fathers, brothers, uncles, big cousins and role models out there a Happy Father's Day!

Post Title

Happy Father's Day


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-father-day.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List