Moving Backwards

    Instead of making progress on our living room redo, I feel like I am moving backwards. Stalled. At a standstill.

    I made a bit of progress.


    But then I got frustrated. I sold this pine cabinet this week because it just seemed too short and small for this wall. We use this room to read, visit and relax (no TV) and I was trying to add a library, but the hutch was just too small.

    I'm still searching for a little table to paint for the corner.


    And now I may need to look for bookcases (or IKEA Billy bookcases?) too. So I am officially moving backwards in finishing this room!


    I'm really glad today is my last day of work for the summer. I need to step back and gather some inspiration and ideas. Take some time to make a plan. The leather sofa and white walls make me happy, so I'll just have to go from there. Do you have a room that you just don't know what to do with?

Post Title

Moving Backwards


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/06/moving-backwards.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List