French Countryside Coffee Set

    This Mikasa French Countryside coffee set is generously sized and I love the scalloped details.

    At a garage sale a lady sold me her unused wedding gift of twelve tea cups and saucers, a 64 oz. coffee pot and cream and sugar set for $10. 

    I paid her asking price because it was in perfect condition and I had already flipped the mug over to see 'Mikasa French Countryside'. I thought the price was quite reasonable.


    Now I need to find a spot for it in the buffet and hutch. Love love the look of white dish collections and mine is growing!

    I'm sharing with:
    SNS at Funky Junk Interiors
    Brambleberry Cottage
    Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm

Post Title

French Countryside Coffee Set


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/06/french-countryside-coffee-set.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List