Farms, Barns and Western Things

    I'm joining the Farms, Barns and Western Things party at Funky Junk Interiors this weekend.

    We live in a suburb in a medium sized town but farms, barns and western things are very popular at our home. I enjoy having items in our home that remind us of our love of agriculture. I hope you enjoy the photo tour.
    Barn Stars


    Framed Barn and Farm Photos

    Lariats


    Cowboy Christmas Trees
    2008 - 2009 - 2010


    Western, Rodeo and Horse Prints


     Quilts and Stitching

    Old Ladders
    Dairy Bottles and Farm Signs







    I ordered something really cool from etsy this week, it's cow related, and I can hardly wait to get it. I'll share photos when the items arrive. I hope you get a chance to stop by Funky Junk Interior's SNS #95 and check out all the other great links.

Post Title

Farms, Barns and Western Things


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/08/farms-barns-and-western-things.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List