It Feels Like Fall

    It felt like Fall here this morning. Overcast, rainy and cooler temps inspired me to light some great smelling candles and enjoy some quiet time with a cup of tea.

    The votives are from The Country Mile, a great cafe, home accents and gift shop in Milton, Ontario. I chose the gorgeous scent of maple cinnamon buns. Yum! The trio of stemmed stained glass candleholders were a hostess/sales gift from Party Lite years ago.


    This little bench is just a temporary solution for a coffee table. I found it at a garage sale last year for $3 and painted it white.

    It is supposed to get quite hot this afternoon, with heavy rain and thunderstorms, and most of south western Ontario is under a widespread tornado watch. Hopefully everything will clear up without incident because we are planning a trip to the beach with my sister's family tomorrow.

    I'm still working on the gallery wall and need to find another end table but I'm liking how our living room is coming together. It was so overcast this morning that I had to turn lamps on for my photos. What are your favourite candle fragances? Do you prefer floral scents to baking scents? I'm definitely in the vanilla and baked goods category. {Safety first of course, I do not leave my candles unattended.}

    I'm joining...
    WOW us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
    Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
     

Post Title

It Feels Like Fall


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/08/it-feels-like-fall.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List