Halloween Bunting and Stepping Into Etsy

    It still feels like summer, Fall is not long away and I'm already planning for Halloween.

    I have been working hard on my business dreams and today I opened my Etsy shop, Blue Clear Sky Design. Exciting, scary, exciting. So far I have listed a whopping one item. I sewed this 13 1/2 foot (including ends for tying) Halloween bunting with little flags made of fun cotton Hallowe'en themed prints. It is reversible so it looks great from both sides.

    Adding more items to my Etsy shop is a goal I am working on, but it is great to have the shop up and running. There is still a lot to learn but I'm feeling more confident each day. 

    I go back to work later this week (our kids start back to school next week) so I really wanted to get this part of my business dream started before I did. Finishing up some diy projects is also planned this week. Wishing you a wonderful week!
    Edited to add: I still have my etsy shop but it is empty right now. It proved harder than I thought to work full time outside the home and make items for sale. Hopefully I can figure this all out at a later date.

    I'm linking with SNS #107 pennants/banners/buntings special at Funky Junk Interiors

Post Title

Halloween Bunting and Stepping Into Etsy


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2011/08/halloween-bunting-and-stepping-into.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List