A Table Runner With Ruffles

    Ruffles have really caught my eye lately. I posted about it here. I decided to try to make a table runner using muslin for the front hall storage cupboard.
     
    I love the little flecks in the muslin. My plan is to try and find a ruffler attachment for my sewing machine but in the meantime I made do with freehanding a ruffle. Not perfect by any means, but I love it just the same.
    A sister-in-law just dropped off several bags of books for me to read and pass on. I found this delicious shade of blue book under a dust cover. I almost bought the book at Chapters in December, but I now have saved the almost $20 price tag.
    We bought this two door hall cabinet from a local unfinished furniture shop awhile ago. The guy and his son work from their home shop and the prices are fairly reasonable. I decided to paint it black and distress it. Gotta love distressing!
    I tried to take pictures for a tutorial, but the pictures were way too blurry to post. I hope to one day be able to invest in a decent camera. Email me if you would like some tips.


Post Title

A Table Runner With Ruffles


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/table-runner-with-ruffles.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List