Valentine's Party with Laurie



    So fun, I have been looking forward to this wonderful Valentine's Party that is being hosted by Laurie @ Bargain Hunting & Chatting With Laurie. Be sure to visit her and see what she has created and a list of all the other participants.

    I've set a table just for my sweetie and me. A little candle light, some candy, maybe some champagne and a wonderful Chicken Marsala dinner.


    I kept the centerpiece to a minimum, just a cloche with a beautiful flower, some candles and our wedding picture.


    The stemmed votives and the cloche being elevated on a cakestand just adds a little elegance.


    A simple placesetting with a small heart shaped box of chocolates. Just enough to say "I love you".


    The salad plate are the famous Big Lots dishes. I seem to use these all the time.


    Pretty rose flower plates from Pier One found on sale for $1.49 each. I used the pink napking with these since the flowers are both pink and red, and the pink looked more romantic to me. The chargers are ones I've had for a long time and I love the shape of them.


    Two simple stems. I have had the goblets for years and the wine came from the GW. Setting everything on a lace tablecloth seemed like the finishing touch.


    Our wedding picture 25 yrs. ago. I still think he's the most wonderful man in all the world.


    We looked a whole lot younger then. Can you believe that he helped me make this dress by cutting out lace flowers for weeks. Now that is really a keeper.


    Just a simple intimate dinner for two.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Valentine's Party with Laurie


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentine-party-with-laurie.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List