Silver Sunday



    Today I am again joining Gypsy Fish for the every popular Silver Sunday. Please check out her blog for a list of all the participants.

    I think this is the last of my silver. Last week I showed quite a few pieces that belonged to my mom and MIL. These are all pieces that were given to me.


    By far my favorite is the Anniversary Clock that the DH gave me last year for our 25th Anniversary, and he even had it engraved. I just love it.


    Salt and Pepper were given as a wedding gift.


    Beautiful crystal champagne or wine caddy with a gorgeous silver stopper.


    Candle holder that was another wedding gift.


    I love this pretty and so different martini glass. I hadn't ever seen one with a silver stem. I found it at GW, sure wish there had been more. I think it will be great for mints or a candle.


    Small candy or nut dish.


    Butter dish. I think I have used this for almost every occassion. I've always loved the pretty rose knob on top.


    That's it for the silver. Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits and comments. It makes my day.

Post Title

Silver Sunday


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/silver-sunday.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List