Admiring Ruffles

    If you haven't had a chance to see the March issue of Country Living, and you are not stuck indoors with another dumping of snow, I suggest you pick up a copy.
    image: laylagrace.com
     I bought mine today and was really inspired. One article, Ravishing Ruffles, made me think about adding more ruffles, pleats and gathers to items in our home.
    image: Country Living magazine via laylagrace.com
    image: Papillon linen ruffled bench and slipcover laylagrace.com
     But first, I took a look at some items with ruffles that I have already made. 
    I also remembered some cute dessert plates we have with a ruffled edge:
    This weekend I'm going to try to make a few other items with ruffles.


    Linking to the party at The Inspired Room.

Post Title

Admiring Ruffles


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/admiring-ruffles.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List