THANK YOU & An Announcement




    Wow!!!!! How can I thank you all enough for joining the "Cloche Party". There were so many wonderfully decorated cloches. I just drooled my way through all of the marvelous creations and have been inspired beyond belief. Everyone had such beautiful decorations and I can't thank you all enough for making this such a huge success. If you missed any of the participants, then you really missed a lot. You really need to try and visit them all, everything was so outstanding. I had so much fun visiting every one of you and I sincerely THANK YOU.

    Now for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!



    Our wonderful Barb @ Grits And Glamour has graciously allowed me to take over the hosting of TABLE TOP TUESDAY. Her business is running at full speed right now so she is a VERY busy lady. In this economy I think that is such encouragement to all of us. So I am so excited to be taking over for her. We will continue with the party every Tuesday.

    For those of you that don't know about this party, let me give you a few ideas. This is where we get to play with all of our table tops, vignettes and accessories and show how we display items on our china cabinets, wall shelves, fireplace mantels, coffee tables, bookcases, bathrooms, buffets, kitchen counters and on top of the cabinets. Any place that you can put a display is fair game and so much fun to inspire us all.


    This is Barb's kitchen. I love all of her counter displays and look at the wonderful open area between her cabinets. Gorgeous.


    This is the gorgeous vignette she has used in the Table Top button and I just love it.


    A bookcase that displays dishes and other fun things.


    Night stands can always use a little vignett.


    We want to see your bathrooms too. They need something pretty on the counter too.


    End tables are always fun to arrange a vignette on.


    Kitchen counters and all the things we love to display on top of the cabinets too.


    So, show us all your wonderful vignetts and all the pretty displays that you have in your home. I know it will inspire us all.

    I am so excited to host this wonderful meme. The gracious Barb has agreed to make me a button to use for this fun meme, and I will display that as soon as it is done. I will have Mr. Linky up this Monday evening by 7PM Pacific time. I really look forward to you joining me.

Post Title

THANK YOU & An Announcement


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/thank-you-announcement.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List