Winter Cloche Party



    Hurrah!!!! It is finally time for our next "Cloche Party". I can hardly wait to see everything everyone has done.

    You have already seen most of mine, so this will be a repeat for those that follow me.The first few are cloches that I have in my kitchen decor.




    My chicken wire cloche seems perfect for some eggs.


    This rooster cloche is one of my favorite treasures since it was a gift from my son. I just love apples in it.


    Coffee and cake tablesetting. A cloche makes the perfect cake cover.


    A table centerpiece using several cloches and all white. I love all the different sizes of the cloches.


    The dining room buffet gets a little makeover with some of my cloches too.


    Some little Dollar Tree bells look so elegant under a cloche.


    Just a couple of big magnolia flowers and you have a perfect arrangement.


    Since I am always playing with my "stuff" ( I really need a life ), I changed out the bells for some really cute Dollar Tree finials. Love the look.


    This is the sofa end table that sits close to the buffet and it is also decorated with finials. A cloche gives one of them extra importance in the vignette.


    Ebony, marble and aged wood all live happily together.


    My precious Granddaughter and some pearls. She always loved playing with them.




    This pincushion is such a treasured gift, and all treasures really belong under glass.


    Just look at how beautiful it is. Pat one of my dearest friends in the whole world gave this to me, and I absolutely love it. Several have asked where she got it. It came from the etsy shop of www.creationsfrommyheart.blogspot.com.








    Thanks for coming by and I can't wait to see all of your creations.



    Be sure to link up to Mr. Linky below. I want to be able to find all of you.

Post Title

Winter Cloche Party


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/winter-cloche-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List