Table Top Tuesday - Adding Some White



    Welcome to Table Top Tuesday!!! I can hardly wait to see everyone's beautiful vignettes and decorations.

    As I have said before, I have a very small home and therefore I don't have that many tables to decorate, so you will probably see all kinds of surfaces from me. I just have to play somewhere. lol

    This is the vignette I have had on this table for a while, and I am really ready for a change.


    This table sits between two chairs in my living room.


    I am really drooling over all the beautiful white rooms that I see in blogland and in all the magazines, so I want to try and bring more white into my home, so I gathered a few white things and changed out this table.


    I decided to use one of my lovely white china ladies, so I gave her a little importance by placing her on a bowl that I turned upside down as a pedestal. Makes her look a bit more grand.


    Of course a cute white frame with a pic of my granddaughter is always fun for me to look at.


    A white cache pot that I found at Goodwill filled with some pretty white flowers from the Dollar Tree adds a big tough of white.


    I have been looking for white lamps for a while and couldn't find anything that I liked at a price I wanted to pay, and then yip-skip, as many times as I look in GW there is never anything, and then today I found this. I was so thrilled. Just the right size. I got the barrel shade at Target, so the total cost was $22.00. Not bad!!!!


    I replaced the beige throw with a white one I found at Fry's Grocery and added a yellow toned pillow instead of the dark one. I like the look much better. Now to do the rest of the room


    Just to keep life real I thought I would show you the mess I have on the dining table. I am shuffling things around and doing some craft projects and so I have everything out of my way and on the dining table. I guess that should be next weeks Table Top Tuesday. lol


    Thank you all so much for dropping by and thank you for joining in on the party fun. I can't wait to see what all you do.

    Be sure to sign in below to Mr. Linky. I really don't want to miss anything.




Post Title

Table Top Tuesday - Adding Some White


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/table-top-tuesday-adding-some-white.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List