Tablescape Thurs. - Polka Dots & Sunflowers



    Yip-Skip, it's time to play with our dishes again thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to check out her blog and see one of her gorgeous tablescapes and a list of all the other participants.

    My tablescape today is just a bit of whimsey. I am a huge fan of polka dots and checks, and then sunflowers just always say happy. So to me this is the perfect combination of things.


    The centerpiece is my dad's old tool box that I usually have filled with these sunflowers and sitting on top of the cabinets in the laundry room. I thought they were just perfect for this table.


    A couple of my white roosters and a little bird just looked happy to me too.


    Some small tealights and a leaf holding a candle add a little bit of ambience.


    I found these black and white polka dot plates at Fry's Grocery Store. It is always so hard to stay on track and buy groceries when they have so many pretty dishes too.
    I love black and yellow, so the yellow salad plate was the perfect thing to go with this setting. Linens are a black tablecloth and white napkins tied with some yellow ribbon.


    The flower bowls came from Pier One last year, the yellow salad from GW and the chargers from Penny's.


    I love the graceful shape of these bowls.


    The milk glass stems have a lovely grape pattern on the sides. I found them at GW last year also.


    Just a fun tablescape that says cheerful and happy to me.




    Thanks so much for stopping by, I really look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Polka Dots & Sunflowers


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/tablescape-thurs-polka-dots-sunflowers.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List