A Halloween Throw Quilt in February!

     While organizing my hobby room I came across an unfinished quilt project. Or four.
     I thought about getting rid of this one because I'm not really into Halloween but decided it might be fun to have on display for Trick or Treaters. And also because I find fabric to be really expensive and since I bought this I should use it up.
    The squares were already cut and sewn into strips but it still needed to be made into a quilt top and machine quilted.  
     I used leftover fabric to piece the backing so I wouldn't have to purchase more fabric in such a seasonal print. 
    Now back to work on an unfinished crocheted afghan. In a nice neutral cream colour. Much more my style than orange jackolanterns!

    I'm linking up with:

Post Title

A Halloween Throw Quilt in February!


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/halloween-throw-quilt-in-february.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List