Table Top Tuesday Reminder



    I am so excited that we will be having my first Table Top Tuesday tomorrow. I so look forward to all of you joining me as I take over this meme from Barb @ Grits And Glamour and she gets some well deserved rest. This will be our new button for the party. Remember we want to see all of your table tops, any and all vignettes anywhere in your house including kitchen counters and cabinet tops as well as bathrooms, patios, sunrooms,shelves, mantels and just anywhere you arrange vignettes or play with your accessories.

    I will have Mr. Linky up by 7:00 PM Monday night. See you then.

Post Title

Table Top Tuesday Reminder


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/table-top-tuesday-reminder.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List