Metamorphosis Monday - Treasures


    Today we are getting to show off our changes around the house with Metamorphosis Monday hosted by the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her and see what she's creating and a list of all the other participants.

    I received a gift in the mail this week from one of my most treasured friends in the whole world. Her name is Pat and she is so thoughtful and generous and just loves to spoil people and make them feel special. Such a blessing in my life. She saw this gorgeous pin cushion on one of the Etsy shops and thought it looked like me. Well to say that I am thrilled is such an understatement. I absolutely adore it. So naturally I had to rearrange an end table and play with a new vignette to show it off.


    Just look at this gorgeous beauty. I love the flowers on the vase, the fabric and ribbons for the cushion and the beautiful stick pins.


    Isn't this gorgeous.


    From every angel it is just stunning.


    All of my most treasured possessions always wind up under a cloche, so this beauty needed to be put in a place of honor.


    I like it best without the plate. It shows the beautiful pin cushion off best.


    I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful friend and I really do thank God for her.



    Thanks so much for stopping by and remember the "Winter Cloche Party" is this Friday, 2/19/10. Mr. Linky will be up by 6 pm on Thurs. night. I can't wait to see you all there.

Post Title

Metamorphosis Monday - Treasures


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/metamorphosis-monday-treasures.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List