Met. Mon. & Table Top Tues & Cloche Party Reminder



    Today I am joining Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday and I am also joining Barb @ Grits and Glamour for Table Top Tuesday. Be sure to check out both of these fabulous ladies to see what everyone is up to.


    I also want to remind you that it's only 2 weeks until our next "Cloche Party". I can hardly wait to see what all you guys create.

    Last week I was playing with my new blue and white finds and it was so much fun, but I really needed to put the color scheme back to the browns and rusts that go with the rest of the room. I put all the blue and white back in the bedroom, now it doesn't look so naked. lol


    I thought a lot of glass and a little color would be perfect for this spot.


    On this end I've used various sizes of candlesticks and candles, all in some browns and creams. I think they make quite a statement when they are all grouped together.


    For a recent Tablescape Thurs. I had a white magnolia flower in this cloche, so all I did was change it out with a pretty dark camel colored magnolia flower and added a brown and white polka dot ribbon.


    My same three smaller cloches with my Dollar Tree bells inside, and a couple of cute little white birds finishes off this end of the buffet.


    My living and dining room combination is not a very large space, so this works great to tie the colors in without creating a cluttered look.


    But, as usual I couldn't leave well enough alone. I found three really cute finials at the Dollar Tree so I just had to play some more.


    Now, I like this even better. It really does tie in the brown color scheme better.


    It also goes so well with the finials that I have on the sofa end table. I think I'll just stop now and keep this for a while. lol


    Thanks again for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits and your comments.

Post Title

Met. Mon. & Table Top Tues & Cloche Party Reminder


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/met-mon-table-top-tues-cloche-party.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List