Little Girls, Pearls and Cloches



    Valentines makes me thing of sweet, precious and of course all things girly. This is also a sneaky reminder of the "Cloche Party" coming up on the 19th of Feb. Check my sidebar for details.

    I've created a little vignette with my favorite pictue of my granddaughter. I found a wonderful frame at GW that was just perfect for this little pic, so of course I had to start playing.


    Everything looks better under a cloche, just add a little lace and since she is playing with pearls, a few pearls and tassel for the top.


    See the pearls. She is almost grown now, but she has always loved pearls and playing with yards and yards of them when she came to visit.


    The lady pin and the diamond clock as she called them were among some of her favorites. Nothing sweeter than little girls playing dress up.


    I always wore pearls and had yards of them for her to drape everywhere.


    Brings back tons of precious memories. She's still the same sweet little girl and such a blessing.


    Today I am linking to:
    White Wednesday @ Faded Charm

    Goodwill Goodies @ the dalomba days

    Wednesday Gratitude @ Heart and Home

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits and look forward to seeing you at the "Cloche Party".


Post Title

Little Girls, Pearls and Cloches


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/02/little-girls-pearls-and-cloches.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List