Kathysue's New Blog and And Barb's New Meme



    Back in July my very dear friend Kathysue did a guest post on my blog and you all will remember the above picture from that post. She is the most talented designer that I have ever met and she is willing to help teach all of us. Her vast knowledge of all things design is amazing. I am so thrilled to announce that Kathysue has decided to join blogland and she has gone public with her new blog Good Life Of Design. Now I know you will definitely want to visit her and also please take a look at the first few posts she did. They are so informative and inspirational.

    These are some additional pics of the same area of her kitchen. Just a sample of her talent and how she changes things up for the seasons.









    Also my good friend Barb @ Grits And Glamour is going to host a wonderful new meme called Tabletop Tuesday. This is a chance for everyone to show off your latest tabletop vignette and to be inspired by all the ones that everyone else creates. I just know you will all want to join in the fun, so grab her button and I will see you on Tuesday. I can't wait to be inspired by all of your vignettes.




    So many wonderful new things going on in Blogland. Be sure to check out Kathysue and to also join Barb in the fun new meme. Thanks for stopping by.


    Hugs, Marty

Post Title

Kathysue's New Blog and And Barb's New Meme


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/kathysue-new-blog-and-and-barb-new-meme.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive