Tablescape Thurs. - Simple Soup Super



    Thanks again to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun party where we get a chance to play with our dishes. Be sure to check out all the wonderful tablescapes everyone has created.

    My tablescape today is a very simple one. Since the weather has turned cold, I always want some good soul food and soup just sounded perfect. I am going to make Baked Potato Soup. I just love it. Hearty, creamy and soooooo good.


    Blue and Yellow just seemed like it would add a little bit of a spring touch to the table.


    I love the grape pattern on this tureen and it is just the right size. Not too big or too small.


    A few sunflowers around the tray just add a touch of sunshine.


    Candles always help to warm up a tablescape and these little votive holders are lacy and give off a lot of light.


    Yellow candlesticks and yellow candles add even more sunshine.


    I've mixed my frenchy pattern blue and yellow dishes with a yellow salad/bread plate and a cream ruffled placemat. Dark blue goblets and yellow windowpane napkins with my everyday flatware finish the setting.


    The yellow salad/bread plate also has grapes on it. The pattern is Home Plate Optimum - Nikko Woodbury.


    The matching dinner plate is Block - Avignon. I love this pattern and there are even matching linens to it.


    We're all set for soup. Wish you could join us.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visit.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Simple Soup Super


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/tablescape-thurs-simple-soup-super.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive