Met. Monday - Dining Room Table Changes



    Thanks to the amazing Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch we are all in for a treat with another Metamorphosis Monday. Be sure to visit her and see what she and all of blogland have been up to.

    This is how the Dining Table looked before Christmas.


    This was the table for Christmas.


    With Christmas packed away, I was really ready for something a little lighter and brighter. So out came the bucket of flowers and a few changes took place.


    I have been in the mood for a little more yellow, which seems to be going around blogland a lot. Must be the dreary cooler weather. lol


    On a recent trip to Home Goods I found this wonderful artichoke planter in their clearance section for $7. Now you know I just had to have it. I love the white for a change since the previous planter was a tin bucket that I spray painted Ant. Bronze.


    Mostly yellow with a few white flowers and the arrangement is much lighter and brighter. I think it looks so much cheerier.


    This ties the floral arrangement together with the white in the painting and the white plates on the wall. Love it.



    I also want to remind you of two really fun parties that will be coming up. A Valentine's Party on Feb. 12th hosted by Laurie @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie.


    Then on Feb. 19th we will have another fun "Cloch Party".


    Be sure to grab both buttons and place them on your blog so all your friends will be able to join these two fun parties. You can click on the buttons on my sidebar for all the details.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate and look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Met. Monday - Dining Room Table Changes


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/met-monday-dining-room-table-changes.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive