Met. Monday - Still Tweaking the Kitchen



    Be sure to stop by Between Naps On The Porch and visit Susan to see what she's been up to lately and a list of all the participants. You will be so inspired.

    While reading one of my favorite design magazines, they were stressing the importance of paying attention to all the little details. I have been going around my house trying to take a different and critical eye to everything to see what I can improve. I've made just a few changes so far, but a lot more to be done.

    A couple of weeks ago I showed you some of the changes in the kitchen as I took down the Christmas decorations. Well, as usual I did a little more tweaking.




    This one little spot of cabinet did get a little more tweaking. I changed out the white rooster for the black and white one and I like it a lot better with the chicken wire cloche and eggs.


    This corner got a couple of changes too. I found this really cute tray at HL and thought it was perfect for this spot. I love the 50 cent eggs. lol






    A few green apples in the scales carries the theme around the counters.


    Next, I decided that I wanted something on the island again. So, out came the wheat, coffee grinder and of course a cloche.


    Since I used a lot of the green apples on the rest of the counters, it was fun bringing a little green to this spot too.


    Using my wooden cake stand that my mother made me and one of my tall cloches, I added a few fall leaves, a green berry candle ring and my sassy little white rooster. Topped it off with some brown and green ribbon.


    Super simple, but just what I wanted. Love it, (at least for now, never can tell when it will change again.lol)


    I am also joining Mary @ Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. Be sure to visit her to see all the lovely mosaics.



    Thanks for stopping by. I love it when you visit.

Post Title

Met. Monday - Still Tweaking the Kitchen


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/met-monday-still-tweaking-kitchen.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive