Tablescape Thurs. - Country Farm



    One of my most favorite days thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her to see a list of all the participants in Tablescape Thursday. You will be delighted.

    Today my tablescape is just a simple one using some of my Goodwill and Dollar Tree finds. I love that you can set a fun and pretty table without breaking the bank.






























    Linens - Very old
    Rattan Chargers - Bought years ago at Pier 1
    Dishes - Goodwill
    Rooster Centerpiece - Goodwill
    Small rooster and pig - Dollar Tree
    Glassware - Goodwill
    Leaf Salt and Pepper - Walmart
    Votive Holders - Fry's Grocery
    Flowers - Dollar Tree
    Candle - Goodwill

    Thanks so much for the visit. I really appreciate it.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Country Farm


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/tablescape-thurs-country-farm.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive