Met. Monday - Master Bedroom



    Another wonderful Metamorphosis Monday hosted by the fabulous Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to check out her blog to see all the wonderful transformations taking place everywhere.


    Everything in our house is very neutral, so all the color always comes via pillows and accessories. Below are a few pictures of our Master Bedroom back in the fall.








    I decided to add more seating to the Living Room and moved the leather chair out which just left a big empty spot. With all the deep cleaning and being in the mood to change things up, I finally dug in and put the room back together. I brought in an arm chair from the guest bedroom and draped a round table and no more empty corner.


    With the dark peach pillows moving to the Living Room, I decided to use the blue and yellow toile in the bedroom.


    All of the antique frames and pictures are my ancestors. My Great Grandparents, grandparents and other family members.


    I just dug through my accessory stash and found some blue and white items, a couple of planters and a few candlesticks and started in.


    The blue and yellow plate came from HG and the little blue planter came from the GW, all things I already had. Of course I also had to have a picture of my great-grandson.


    A couple of throw pillows and a cozy throw warm up the settee.


    Some candlesticks and another plate to hold all my DH's things just keep it really simple.




    A clean, and more put together room and it didn't cost me a dime. Gotta love that!!!


    I am also linking this to Barb's Tabletop Tuesday @ Grits and Glamour. Be sure to check out her blog and see all the wonderful new tabletop vignettes everyone is creating. Great eye candy.
    Also linking to Blue Monday hosted by the every wonderful and lovely Sally @ Smiling Sally. You will definitely want to see her entries and all the participants that show us such gorgeous blue every week.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits. Hope to see you again soon.


Post Title

Met. Monday - Master Bedroom


Post URL

http://learningwithimpact.blogspot.com/2010/01/met-monday-master-bedroom.html


Visit Learning with Impact for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive